• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DTS

The Business
We seem to have really depth this season and I am pretty happy with any combo we put out as I rate them all.

However if you had to put them in order how you would you go.

Central Defence
Barker
Phillips
Moshni
Coughlan
Prosser

Midfield
Timlin
Grant
Kalala
Ferdinand
Sawyer

Attack
Dickinson
Harris
Corr
Mosnhi
Sturrock
Crawford.

i'm actually struggling to pick for midfield which i guess is a good thing
Defence :barker and philips
Attack : dickinson corr
Midfield: any

Central Defence
Barker
Coughlan
Mohsni
Phillips
Prosser
Midfield
Ferdinand
Grant
Kalala
Sawyer
Timlin

Attack
Corr
Crawford
Dickinson
Harris
Mohsni
Sturrock

That was easy, next one please....I'm gonna walk in to MENSA

Central defence:

Barker
Mohsni
Phillips
Coughlan
Prosser

Midfield:

Timlin
Ferdinand
Sawyer
Grant
Kalala

Attack:

Corr
Mohsni
Harris
Dickinson
Sturrock
Crawford

Central defence:

Barker
Phillips
Mohsni
Coughlan
Prosser

Midfield:

Timlin
Ferdinand
Sawyer
Grant
Kalala

Attack:
Mohsni
Dickinson
Harris
Sturrock
Crawford
Corr (he is injured place 2 otherwise if playing like last season)

Mohsni is a defender which is why I'm placing him in the defence bracket here!

Centre Defence:
Barker
Mohsni
Phillips
Coughlan
Prosser

Centre Mid:
Timlin
Grant
Kalala
Ferdinand
Sawyer

Attack:
Dickinson
Harris
Corr
Sturrock
Crawford

Centre Defence:
Phillips
Barker
Mohsni
Coughlan
Prosser

Centre Mid:
Timlin
Sawyer
Grant
Kalala
Ferdinand

Attack:
Dickinson
Harris
Corr
Crawford
Sturrock

Central Defence
Barker
Coughlan
Mohsni
Phillips
Prosser
Midfield
Ferdinand
Grant
Kalala
Sawyer
Timlin

Attack
Corr
Crawford
Dickinson
Harris
Mohsni
Sturrock

That was easy, next one please....I'm gonna walk in to MENSA

Er i'll assume this is :net:

Centre Defence:
Barker
Phillips
Mohsni
Coughlan
Prosser

Centre Mid:
Grant
Timlin
Ferdinand
Kalala
Sawyer

Attack:
Corr
Harris
Dickinson
Sturrock
Mohsni
Crawford

This midfield is impossible, I think my order would change week in week out. You could make arguements for all of them! I think on top form for footballing ability Ferdinand and Sawyer, with Ferdinand taking defensive duties. But Grant is so good in this league, clever, wins so many free kicks and gets in the oppositions face. Timlin is looking impressive and is def a man you want on the field when the chips are down, so impressed with him last week, always wanting the ball. Kalala has really impressed in a short time too! If he comes straight in and plays like this he could easlily improve over the season and be a regular. So hard, even in the space of time it took to type this i'm having second thoughts

Selection will probably be made easier in Jan when Timlin goes. Not that I want him to, but can't see any way he will stay regardless of how much he likes it here. It will be Josh Simpson all over again. He's under contract with Swindon whilst earning rave reviews with us. He'll either get called back there or sold to the highest bidder, which won't be us.

Sorry to wander off topic there but thought it was kind of relevent..

Form comes into it too.
Ferdinand is a good player, but not on great form currently.
Grant is arguably the best midfielder we have, but is playing below his potential and I think needs a move to reignite his career.
Kalala probably isn't the best player we have, but the whole team looks so much more solid when he's sat in front of the back 4.
Mohsni is off his t*ts most of the time and could be a matchwinner or liability wherever he plays on the field, depending on his mood.

Central Defence
Phillips
Barker
Moshni
Prosser
Coughlan

Midfield
Kalala
Sawyer
Grant
Timlin
Ferdinand

Attack
Corr
Harris
Dickinson
Mosnhi
Sturrock
Crawford

Midfield is so tough to choose though, all quality players who would walk straight into the first XI of most L2 sides.

Back