• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Inniss to miss Scunthorpe clash due to being sent to prison

Evening Echo

The News
RYAN Inniss is to miss Saturday's*game at Scunthorpe United due to an issue with the paperwork concerning his loan deal from Crystal Palace, Echsosport understands.

More...

Not injured, but what will soon become clear what's really happened. It's nothing to do with the loan terms and as per usual in my opinion it's yet another complete balls up by our management team, even more so as so much went into this one deadline day signing on the day that would determine our season - watch this space. I wonder if it is a different headline when he misses next week too!!!!

Not injured, but what will soon become clear what's really happened. It's nothing to do with the loan terms and as per usual in my opinion it's yet another complete balls up by our management team, even more so as so much went into this one deadline day signing on the day that would determine our season - watch this space. I wonder if it is a different headline when he misses next week too!!!!

IDShot_540x540.jpg
??

If he hasn't been signed by deadline, all done, dusted etc. Ink dry - BUT if not and "window" closed does that mean he CAN NOT sign?:angry:

No successful company would ever be run in this shocking manner. Seems like its run by clowns.

* Nods * ..

Thank goodness for this thread. We were almost in danger of having nothing to moan about for a few days.......(well until Saturday afternoon)

Good job he hasn't played yet as we could of been looking at a points deduction for playing an ineligible player.

Should imagine that the FA will look into to it and then decide if it can be rectified and whether he did in fact sign hence the delay in allowing to play.

It is rather poor though and embarrassing.

You never know, maybe our club aren't to blame on this one.

You never know, maybe our club aren't to blame on this one.

Southend United do have a habit of shooting themselves in the foot, but as yet there is no proof of who or what was the cause, so I'm with you on this one Rigsby. To often we decide guilt on here even before more detail is known. A sign of the times I suppose.

Back