• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is guffing in the office acceptable in the modern work place.

Options Options Options.

• I can smell it from here.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Just come back from a full fry up with the team. Now my diet over the last day has been awful. Yesterday Ben and I went for an each as much as you can curry and last night John our boss took us out for drinks so food on the way home was a bag of chips followed by a full fry up.

Needless to say I am feeling a little windy....

I needed to drop one so as I laugh I decided to "cuppy" Ben. A cuppy for those of you not in the know is basically me farting in my hand and then thrusting my cupped hand over Ben's nostrills so he has no option other than to smell it.

However todays cuppy was a bit more potent that I first thought and somehow I managed to stink out the entire office. Anna and Sandie both had to leave the room, Wendy my assistant was gagging while John and Ben both covered there noses with there ties.

Now I personally cant see that much wrong with guffing in the office as long as we dont have customers. We are all friends here and if they want to go then so be it.

Sandie I sit opposite says I am an animal and should be locked up.

What is the SZ feeling on guffing in the office?

I'm always farting no matter where I am. I do find it funny though when I let one rip and it stinks and then a work colleague comes over to your pod to ask a question or whatever and they walk right in to it. Some people here get too embarrassed to say anything, I know and they know that it's akin to sticking your head in a sewer.

Its fine for me to do it, but im not a fan of other people doing it!

I seriously hate it and think farting is about as funny as root canal surgery....and I've worked in some hardcore blue collar industries and not just sat on my @rse in an office (as I do know!)

You know that particles of **** are floating up your nasal canals don't you?

I seriously hate it and think farting is about as funny as root canal surgery....and I've worked in some hardcore blue collar industries and not just sat on my @rse in an office (as I do know!)

Similarly when showering if you wash between your ar$e cheeks and then continue washing yourself elsewhere, for example, under your arm pits, faecial matter will find its way into your pits. So basically your arm pits wil stink of $hite.

Therefore, friends, always, I mean always, do your ar$e last, and preferably when commencing your shower place the showerhead on full blast and spray up your jacksie.

I thank you for your time on these importnat personal hygiene matters.

jeeess someone got up on the wrong side of the bed today!!!:fart:

I believe the best trick is to drop one when walking down an aisle leaving a wake of destruction. Generally I tend not to 'guff' when i think people might walk by. Birds, in particular don't seem to get the joke...

Taking this a bit off topic, at least out of the office. My all time favourite moment was unleashing a noxious fart in a Saloon Bar of a Pub, and having the tremendous gratification of clearing the Public Bar about 30 seconds later. I was greatly relieved that after doing it's duty in the Public, it came back in to the Saloon bar which also emptied with great alacrity. Apart from me and my mates who were convulsed in hysterics.

The landlady in great ire threatened to ban us for dropping stink bombs, my protest that it wasn't a stink bomb but a fart didn't really help an already tense situation. Fortunately as it was December the pub was soon full of disgruntled drinkers whose drinks and darts match had been disturbed.
:fart: :angel:

In the right circumstances, a fart can be hilarious. I was on a stag do, and after a hard day on the sauce at the cricket, I was having a wee in a pub loo. The build-up of methane in my @rse had reached such a level that it was no longer possible to hold it in, and so I let forth with a meaty, baritone @rse-trumpet voluntary. I think I managed to hold the note for a good 30 seconds, by the end of which every single person in and around the toilet, including myself, was in hysterics.

I like to think of it as one of my finer moments.

:D

In the right circumstances, a fart can be hilarious. I was on a stag do, and after a hard day on the sauce at the cricket, I was having a wee in a pub loo. The build-up of methane in my @rse had reached such a level that it was no longer possible to hold it in, and so I let forth with a meaty, baritone @rse-trumpet voluntary. I think I managed to hold the note for a good 30 seconds, by the end of which every single person in and around the toilet, including myself, was in hysterics.

I like to think of it as one of my finer moments.

:D

going on Matt's glorious acheivement of a 30 second fart, the vocalist in my band once farted so long that he managed lifted both legs one after the other. He regularly stinks out the studio and leaves us feeling nautious.

Last edited:
Back