• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is there anyone here who hasnt missed

The only one i have missed was Barnet away (FA Cup)but, seeing as i am trying to get to every league game this season, for me this is by the by.

Any one else?

I haven't missed a game yet. For CD Jávea that is ...

WS

tounge.gif

Missed Bradford (due to unmoveable client meeting in the West Country
mad.gif
).

First game I'd missed home or away, League or Cup, since March 2004. I had been aiming to make it to 100 not out but have had to start again
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ Nov. 10 2005,17:23)]Missed Bradford (due to unmoveable client meeting in the West Country  
mad.gif
).  

First game I'd missed home or away, League or Cup, since March 2004.  I had been aiming to make it to 100 not out but have had to start again  
mad.gif
thats still pretty good going though.

Just missed Barnsley, Donny and Rushden.
The timing of my work trip couldn't have been better.
I am possibly the only person in an awful long time that has been to see Southend 10 times in a row and seen them win all 10.
If you see what I mean...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Nov. 10 2005,17:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ Nov. 10 2005,17:23)]Missed Bradford (due to unmoveable client meeting in the West Country  
mad.gif
).  

First game I'd missed home or away, League or Cup, since March 2004.  I had been aiming to make it to 100 not out but have had to start again  
mad.gif
thats still pretty good going though.
Or very sad if you listen to my wife
laugh.gif

Back