• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is this acceptable club behaviour? Didn't think so...

EastStandBlue

Life President
With our exams and assignments over, me, my housemates and a select few other lads decided a proper session was in order... So we hopped on the train over to Brighton to escape Eastbourne.

Top night all round, Beers over the football and on to a few bars whilst ITV made a hash of it before heading to Oceana for a spot of clubbing. Few more drinks and by 2ish we're all pretty hammered on the dancefloor.

Anyway, I was dancing with an averagely pretty petite blonde whilst one of my mates was with one of hers. All of a sudden she turns round, starts to kiss me.... And then RIPS MY DAMN SHIRT OPEN, taking all the f*cking buttons off in the process.

Completely dumbstruck by this, All I could do is look at her in bewilderment and utter "What the f*ck was all that about". She replies with "Just had the urge to" and goes to kiss me again. Not having any of that, I walked off and over to the lads not on the dancefloor sitting down. This story caused much amusement and banter.

She eventually came over with a drink and apologised, but I still can't get over the incident with just one question to be answered... Who the f*ck drinks San Miguel these days and why have you bought me this?

With our exams and assignments over, me, my housemates and a select few other lads decided a proper session was in order... So we hopped on the train over to Brighton to escape Eastbourne.

Top night all round, Beers over the football and on to a few bars whilst ITV made a hash of it before heading to Oceana for a spot of clubbing. Few more drinks and by 2ish we're all pretty hammered on the dancefloor.

Anyway, I was dancing with an averagely pretty petite blonde whilst one of my mates was with one of hers. All of a sudden she turns round, starts to kiss me.... And then RIPS MY DAMN SHIRT OPEN, taking all the f*cking buttons off in the process.

Completely dumbstruck by this, All I could do is look at her in bewilderment and utter "What the f*ck was all that about". She replies with "Just had the urge to" and goes to kiss me again. Not having any of that, I walked off and over to the lads not on the dancefloor sitting down. This story caused much amusement and banter.

She eventually came over with a drink and apologised, but I still can't get over the incident with just one question to be answered... Who the f*ck drinks San Miguel these days and why have you bought me this?

you should have returned the favour... only polite!

I wouldn't buy anyone San Miguel. I'm not that mean.

I don't mind San Miguel (Seniorita-beater), however it is pretty lethal after 5 or 6, cheap in wetherspoons at the moment.

I meant return the shirt-ripping favour! Back in the day I probably would have tried to play the upside-down piano, and just say "I got the urge to"

I don't mind San Miguel (Seniorita-beater), however it is pretty lethal after 5 or 6, cheap in wetherspoons at the moment.

I meant return the shirt-ripping favour! Back in the day I probably would have tried to play the upside-down piano, and just say "I got the urge to"

I did end up taking her shirt off, but that's another story.

lol, in oceana southampton last night my mate got chucked out cause a guy pulled his trousers down

Sounds about typical for Brighton Oceana :D

Back