• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

all we need now is the kid from Bolton and I can se us really going for those top three spots

Importance for both Layne and Ellis Brown now is to get as fit as they can playing (hopefully regularly) with the development squad before going out on loan for a month two, and then returning in January to stake a place. Expecting too much too soon from signings like these is a dangerous thing.

I surely can't be the only one who is not overjoyed about the 3 signings we've made today. I haven't seen any of the pre-season games so I don't know what Mads is like but pretty sure we won't see much of Isaac and loans are very hit and miss with more misses than hits.

Still, signings are good but are these going to be better than what we have??

In fairness who would you be happy with ?

Most big names that get everyone excited like Barnard/Eastwood generally come to us out of form and on their way down.

I wasnt exactly overjoyed about Assombalongo/Sokolik/Egan either. I remember everyone saying how we had signed another injury prone player with no experience with Egan, and look how that turned out.

At this level we will rarely be blown away by signings as that would require them coming with a big reputation, and most players we can sign wont have one.

Back