• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

IT Help?

DTS

The Business
I am using Microsoft Outlook at work.

For some reason I can no-longer put anything in my calender. I cant even accept an invitiation to a meeting.

In return for some rep from my guns can someone tell me where I am going wrong.

Cheers
DtS

RE-Boot......that is all IT ever say, try that, i bet it works

Dave

Outlook is so configurable it is going to be tough to find the solution without getting hands on the PC to look at the configuration.

If you are connected to a Microsoft Exchange server then chances are something maybe causing the problem on there. Such as the maximum size limit your calendar can be causing your issue.

You might want to delete some old entries to see if this helps, although it will take up to 30mins to confirm this action has worked, as it takes time for the Exchange to synch.

I am using Microsoft Outlook at work.

For some reason I can no-longer put anything in my calender. I cant even accept an invitiation to a meeting.

In return for some rep from my guns can someone tell me where I am going wrong.

Cheers
DtS

The simple answer is leave it as it is. That way you can pick and choose what meetings you want to attend. Then all you have to do is learn the phrase, "Oh sorry, I missed it. Outlook is playing up again."

Works a treat...

You probably have a full calendar dating back years, so delete some old meetings, and delete some old emails..or contact the Helpdesk and ask them to raise your mailbox limits!!

RE-Boot......that is all IT ever say, try that, i bet it works

Give it a rest!!! we only ever suggest that as a first resort...if that fails we either remote in and clear down the users profile or repair office, or we get off our ar$es and go down to the user..if she is horny anyway!!

Give it a rest!!! we only ever suggest that as a first resort...if that fails we either remote in and clear down the users profile or repair office, or we get off our ar$es and go down to the user..if she is horny anyway!!

Ah, how I miss the world of IT Support.

Ah, how I miss the world of IT Support.

Just been on a Sophos anti-virus course and it took 2 hours before the guy realised he was showing back end server stuff to desktop guys who couldn't give a scooby!!

Just show us the console and how to apply policy!!

Aaargh

Back