• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Its All Gone Off In The Railway With The Arnhem

TMWLT

Banned
Edam cheese being thrown at the southend fans started it!! and then my friend dusty trod on 1 of their clogs, well it was chaos!!

They brought their dutch uncle along, it was mad

Actaully the 4 lads from arnhem. top lads, they are using their holiday to follow their team, went to dortmund at the weekend, where there was an argument with the 2 sets of fans, a polite way of saying it went off,

then they drove down to calais and across on the eurotunnel,
arrived in southend at 4 this afternoon, staying down the seafront, in a bed and breakfast, but looking for some action tonight, had to decline, as have to been on the ball by 09am tomorrow.

leaving to norwich tomorrow and then back on saturday,

lads we salute you, and also their season ticket for ditch premier league £100

makes us look idiots

Glad to hear that there were some guys from Arnhem here. We were just saying how disappointing it was that there didn't appear to be any away fans about but it sounds as though there were.

Sounds like they're having a good time anyway!

We counted about 10 of them in the East stand North corner right down the front.

I know. I think we should all write to the club, return season tickets and burn shirts in protest.

They seemed like quite a large following when they all piled in the chip shop .

lads we salute you, and also their season ticket for ditch premier league £100

makes us look idiots

I went to Ajax vs ADO Den Haag in the Eredivisie at the Amsterdam Arena two years ago. Had some of the best seats in the house for 15 Euro.

Back