• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

IT's OFF!

i think i may pop along to craven cottage to watch Fulham portsmouth and probably stand with the pompey fans

To complete the pattern you should also at some stage make sure you go see Palace and Notts County too?

Damn it! That means that I have no excuse for not doing revision.

Looking at the long range forecast we could be without a match for awhile. Not sure how accurate these long range forecasts are, but snow is forecast next Thursday (14th) in Huddersfield.

Looking at the long range forecast we could be without a match for awhile. Not sure how accurate these long range forecasts are, but snow is forecast next Thursday (14th) in Huddersfield.

Was listening to the radio earlier and a guy from the Met office was saying this is here to stay for at least a week if not two.

Getting seriously bloody concerned about the following week now too.....

Morrison will have gone back, Barny will probablly have been sold seriouslly worried about fixture build ups

Obviously the right decision, but after the win at Orient it would have been nice to have a home game against Walsall to give us a chance of getting back-to-back wins before a difficult match up at Huddersfield.

I seriously don't remember a winter this bad ever.

In 1962-3 it took 66 days to complete the third round of the cup; one tie was postponed 15 times.

We had just one game in January and February (and that was 0-0 !!!).

In 1962-3 it took 66 days to complete the third round of the cup; one tie was postponed 15 times.

We had just one game in January and February (and that was 0-0 !!!).

I do NOT remember this, being just a baby at the time but I'm given to understand there was 4 months of snow from Christmas Eve and the Thames froze from here across to Sheppey! Schools stayed open and people went to work, none of this namby pamby stuff we have these days.

_47055495_snowy_roots_hall_766.jpg

Picture from BBC Essex

Back