• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, Flavs haters,

bet Darryls delighted to get away ... and won't have to put up with a load of second hand jokes about his height -

It is a shame to see Darryl leave but do you really think it's a sure thing he won't get the same jokes / comments or whatever about his height at Palace as he did here?

I think you're taking this all a bit too much to heart. It's not as if 3 stands at the Hall sling insults at him every week during a match. He's treated quite well by our fans and it is, by and large, limited to jokes on a forum.

You must be so ugly and have a beer gut! Why the abuse for the soundest keeper for years? Totally proffesional, safest hands in the business, why are the morons on here so abusive? Must be an insecure forum writer man thing, after all you all used to love Andy Woodman cause' he waved to you and threw his shirt into the crowd, shame he was so useless!

And for the eight millionth time wiggy your blindness to the faults of your darling Darryl being the worst keeper aerially we've had for a long, long time who doesn't even look comfortable in the SIX yard box never mind eighteen really are astounding. Great shot-stopper, liability in the air.

Go and support Palace for Christ's sake, I'm glad Darryl's gone as in time this board will be wiggy-less. Next season we'll have the pleasure of watching a keeper who has command of his penalty area. That's not what you look for you in a keeper though is it wiggy, no doubt he'll get the usual abuse from you (a la Collis) simply as he's not as "beautiful" as your dream boy Darryl. It really is pathetic.

Having said that I wish Flavs luck at Palace, sure he'll be a number 2 but I'd much rather be a number 2 in the Championship than here at Southend. Good move for him and I wish him well.

In my opinion it goes 1.Royce 2.Sansome 3.Flahaven.

I agree but in my opinion I'd put Roycey and Sammy way above Flavs who is obviously the best of the rest in my 20 years as a supporter (the likes of Prudhoe, Emberson etc really made me squirm!!).

I will miss flavs tbh hes a good goalkeeper and a southend legend in my book and think other fans will agree

Back