• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

J

Have you seen how much weight he has lost? It's incredible the guy used to be a right fatty and now he is stick thin and recently ran the London marathon. Strange how he never posts about Southend anymore or comes on here, anyone close to him know his reasons?

Have you seen how much weight he has lost? It's incredible the guy used to be a right fatty and now he is stick thin and recently ran the London marathon. Strange how he never posts about Southend anymore or comes on here, anyone close to him know his reasons?

I'm far from "close" but as I understood it he fell out of love with the team due to Ron's "mis-management".

I'm far from "close" but as I understood it he fell out of love with the team due to Ron's "mis-management".

I've never understood that, how can someone in charge of the club you love push you away?

I've never understood that, how can someone in charge of the club you love push you away?

Me neither mate, but there has been times (pre-Tilly) that I lost interest. Didn't help that until I found SZ I was a bit of a one man island.

Look at his last post (from 2011). Found something else to do on a Saturday afternoon apparantly - running I assume. Didn't like him as a poster, but when I met him in the flesh he was pleasant enough. I guess that is probably the same for a lot of those who post in extremes.

I didnt go to games for 8 or 9 years at one point.

I just got bored and couldnt be arsed, didnt feel I had to blame it on Jobson.

I didnt go to games for 8 or 9 years at one point.

I just got bored and couldnt be arsed, didnt feel I had to blame it on Jobson.
My forced hiatus was from 1982 to about 1997, I don't blame anyone at the club, I blame my ex!

Back