• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jamal Campbell Ryce

Yeah but Flying Scotsman has kept quiet in this one!!

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Another coup for our reinvigorated club.
Well done Tilly, Brushy, Uncle Ron et al.
We are going places, this is a player who a number of Championship clubs wanted to sign so all hail the current regime!

yahoo!!! we did lads!!! champagne all round!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Better get chicken-counting then.....

Fantastic signing for us, well done SUFC!
biggrin.gif

Official site talks about him playing for the reserves this afternoon (subject to Rotherham giving permission) - I presume Freddy will be playing too, so could be worth popping along if you're local (which I'm not!). Wonder if Blues World will be covering it again?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 13 2005,10:56)]Superb stuff - congrats to the club, he's a quality signing.

smile.gif
Matt, how do you know he's a quality signing?

I must admit he's one player who has slipped completely under my radar. I can't recall ever having seen him play and have no idea what his credentails are. I don't even know what wing he plays on.

By reputation he certainly would appear to be a good signing, I guess you can't have too many. Well done to all for bringing another good young prospect to the club.

Without getting carried away I think for once our team is full of goals.

Just the left back cover to be sorted.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Sep. 13 2005,11:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Sep. 13 2005,10:56)]Superb stuff - congrats to the club, he's a quality signing.

smile.gif
Matt, how do you know he's a quality signing?

I must admit he's one player who has slipped completely under my radar. I can't recall ever having seen him play and have no idea what his credentails are. I don't even know what wing he plays on.
I have seen him play a few months ago and if he repeats that performance there'll be no complaints! He was all over the place (meant in a complimentary way!).

Back