• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours January Sales Thread

I'd like to think this will be a loan deal. I quite liked the look of him when I saw him in pre season
According to reports from Swindon suggest it slikely to be a permanent deal.Apparently he signed a 2 year deal with us so it's a bit odd he is being offloaded

Don't think we would be looking to unload Curran. However, his route into the 1st team would be difficult and if he wants to go then so be it. He may well develop into a fine player and I am sure the Club will insist on a decent sell on percentage.

Don't think we would be looking to unload Curran. However, his route into the 1st team would be difficult and if he wants to go then so be it. He may well develop into a fine player and I am sure the Club will insist on a decent sell on percentage.

I would be surprised if that was his take on it. Just in defensive players there's Bishop, Bwomono, Clifford - although he didn't play at LB when he made his debut and Mitchell-Nelson whose been on the bench... The opportunity is there when you consider Turner's and White's contracts are up at the end of the season and Moore will go back to his parent club. Kiernan, who really knows? Beyond this season that could leave Kyprianou and Lennon unless I've missed anyone. His chance could be just a matter of time... How many 18-year-olds are ready for first team football at CB anyway?

As much as they are still in and around the first team picture, I'd be surprised if we weren't willing to listen to offers for Kightly, Turner and Robinson.

Powell still needs to cut our wage bill and the first two are likely to be on more than most. Turner is playing but Lennon will be back soon.

As much as they are still in and around the first team picture, I'd be surprised if we weren't willing to listen to offers for Kightly, Turner and Robinson.

Powell still needs to cut our wage bill and the first two are likely to be on more than most. Turner is playing but Lennon will be back soon.

I'd bite anybody's hand off which would make me think that nobody is mad or desperate enough to take any of them.

Back