• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jimmy Corbett

Winkle

Manager
I saw he scored for daggers last night, when we signed him from blackburn my friend who is a die hard gills supporter, said that he was one of the most promising young players he had ever seen.When we signed him he said that if he could get fit,he has enormous talent........What happened!!! Even tilly said that he was the most skillfull player at the club! I am amazed that given the chance to play pro footie at any leve l  I would be busting my gut to get fit and show what I could do, but it seems that for some reason  it all went pete tong! In his defence , he did suffer a bad knee injury but other players have come back from bad injuries,I can only think that he doesnt want it bad enough and therefore " in my oppinion, should call it a day!!!

wow.gif

I don't think anyone will accuse me over-exaggeration when I state that Jimmy Corbett was/ is the best footballer on the planet. No wonder Blackburn paid £10m for him back in 1988.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Nov. 22 2005,09:18)]I don't think anyone will accuse me over-exaggeration when I state that Jimmy Corbett was/ is the best footballer on the planet. No wonder Blackburn paid £10m for him back in 1988.
Oh dear we appear to have a troll.

He's trying his luck at Gravesend now, although the Daggers still want to have another look at him I believe.

Back