• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Joe Gubbins has joined SUFC on loan until the end of the season

I wonder if this was Anton Robinson (if he’s still around?) as I believe were looking at Gubbins earlier this season under the previous regime. Either way I’m sure they are all working together recruitment now.

Gubbins as the left-sided replacement for Ralph with Clark as cover makes a lot more sense than just Clark. Even if it is just to let Tommy Davis go back out on loan to get competitive games.

Much more like it. Still not sure if he fulfils the leadership void though is he meant to be a commanding and organising CB?

A rather precise measurement.
ooooooohhh suit you sir
1648145107748-jpeg.19772

Decent bit of business there ?

Started off in Southampton youth system tells us he had good football education. I'm sure he will do well for us.

The links I found on t'internet were correct then. Cool.

Kenny Clark provides the leadership and we have three centre backs on board. This should signal Coulson goes at the end of the season and frees some space up I would have thought..

Back