• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Joke

sufc_tom

Striker
Just got this text...

An Isreali doctor said "Medicine in my country is so advanced, we can take a kidney out of one person, put it in another person and have him looking for work in 6 weeks!"

German doctor said "That's nothing, we can take a lung from one person, put it in another person, and have him looking for work in 4 weeks!"

The English doctor said "Hah. We can take an a***hole from Scotland, put him in Dowing Street and have half the country looking for work within 24 hours!"

That's not unny. Not at all. Well OK not a lot. Oh alright a bit. Big bit. In fact it's hilarious!

I've found a couple more Tottenham jokes:)

I was playing scrabble and had enough letters to make 'Tottenham Hotspur Football Club'. I was gutted when I found out it was only worth two points.

For a die-hard Tottenham supporter I haven't been able to get to many Spurs games this season, but at least I can still say that I haven't missed a goal.

I've got a clean driving license but I've just been flashed by a speed camera. Oh well, at least in 2 weeks time I'll have more points than tottenham!

Tottenham Hotspur have had their application for a new stand at White Hart Lane turned down. Apparently they accidentally designed it with a major flaw. It was facing the pitch

Tottenham Hotspur have decided to officially adopt the Star of David as their club symbol, not because of it's links to Judaism, but it's the only way they'll get six points this year

an iraqi footballer makes his debutfor wolves,after the game he phones home.

player,hi mum hows things there
mum,your dad has been murdered,your sister been raped and the car has been firebomed.

why the feck did you make us move to wolverhampton

I was playing football last week and the ref (trevor kettle) gave a penalty against me for what was a blatant dive!!!!

I took a deep breath and said to the ref "What would you do if I called you a c:censored:?"

REF "Send you off".

ME "Okay ref, what about if I just think your a c:censored:?"

REF "Nothing, you can think what you like."

ME "Ref I think you're a c:censored:."

Young boy rings childline

Boy: I'd like to move away from my parents

CL: Why?

Boy: They keep beating me

CL: Thats terrible, can you go and stay with your grandparents?

Boy: No good they beat me too

CL: Poor little lad, how about an Uncle and Aunt?

Boy: Same, they give me a beating too.

CL: This really is terrible, I'll have to see what I can do. Any place you would like to go?

Boy: Tottenham.

CL: Did you say Tottenham?

Boy: Yep

CL: Why would you want to go there?

Boy: They dont beat anyone

Back