• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jonny Evans

Ricey

I’m a Mod⭐⭐
Staff member
I see he has released a statement saying he didn't spit at Cissé. I'm pretty sure the evidence is clear that he did. Whether he meant to or not he's made it look like he is spitting at him.

I have just seen the statement from Cisse. At least he apologised and hope that children do not follow his example, whereas Evans denies doing it despite all the video evidence against him. Maybe he should get the longer ban for that and for also being the instigator.

Looks like Evans spits near cisse but not sure he really intends to spit at him, it was just close.

Knock their heads together and tell them both to grow up.

Looks like Evans spits near cisse but not sure he really intends to spit at him, it was just close.

Knock their heads together and tell them both to grow up.

He's looking at and aiming at Cisse. Cisse is on the floor getting up, it's very clear what Evans is doing

He's looking at and aiming at Cisse. Cisse is on the floor getting up, it's very clear what Evans is doing

Then why didn't it hit him?

If either of them had spat on each other's face then fine. Ban them. But they didn't, because they're both idiots but in the grand scheme of things it's not the end of the world.

I'm struggling to think of an incident to garner such column inches that I've cared less about.

Then why didn't it hit him?

If either of them had spat on each other's face then fine. Ban them. But they didn't, because they're both idiots but in the grand scheme of things it's not the end of the world.

Cos Evans is a crap shot

Disgraceful behaviour from two experienced players who should know far better than that. Spitting is just the dirtiest thing you can do to somebody on the football pitch. I wouldn't get away with spitting on one of my colleagues during an argument in the office, so they shouldn't either. Hope they both get severely punished for this.

Back