• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jose at Real Madrid

Title winners this year, with him walking out some stage next year to take over the reigns at Man United...

"The rain in Spain ..."

Title winners this year, with him walking out some stage next year to take over the reigns at Man United...

It's a shame that Van Nistelroy's no longer there for when Jose does take up those reins. In the meantime, a hard reign's a gonna fall ... :)

It's a shame that Van Nistelroy's no longer there for when Jose does take up those reins. In the meantime, a hard reign's a gonna fall ... :)

Van the Dutchman is of course doing quite well in German football these days(his club were of course knocked out of the Europa League by Fulham last seaon).A little slower than he used to be...but who isn't? :)

Van the Dutchman is of course doing quite well in German football these days(his club were of course knocked out of the Europa League by Fulham last seaon).A little slower than he used to be...but who isn't? :)

Theo Walcott.

I see Jose's now gone on record as saying that England will never do anything under Capello.He's right of course, the FA should never have extended his contract before the World Cup.Now of course they and we are stuck with him.In a results based industry he shoud have been the first to go after the failure in South Africa not Beckham.:madman:

I see Jose's now gone on record as saying that England will never do anything under Capello.He's right of course, the FA should never have extended his contract before the World Cup.Now of course they and we are stuck with him.In a results based industry he shoud have been the first to go after the failure in South Africa not Beckham.:madman:

Zamora's ****. Get over it already.

Didn't see the game as we're on holiday but Bobby will play for England again.Believe.:clap:

I was actually at the game and, whereas he wasn't terrible, he offered no more than a handful of other strikers would've been able to, namely the likes of Carlton Cole and Andy Carrol.

England are at a crossroads... Either we bring through the U21's now, ready to use Euro'12 as a training exercise for Brazil 2014, or we continue to rely on the underperformers and wasters for yet another tournament that will inevitably result in disappointment and the end of Capello's tenure.

Didn't see the game as we're on holiday but Bobby will play for England again.Believe.:clap:

I only saw the last 25 minutes or so and the highlights, but I thought he did well. Had a good turn followed by left foot shot (from the edge of the area) which just went over the bar and a useful header well saved by their keeper.

I was actually at the game and, whereas he wasn't terrible, he offered no more than a handful of other strikers would've been able to, namely the likes of Carlton Cole and Andy Carrol.

England are at a crossroads... Either we bring through the U21's now, ready to use Euro'12 as a training exercise for Brazil 2014, or we continue to rely on the underperformers and wasters for yet another tournament that will inevitably result in disappointment and the end of Capello's tenure.

This is what I suspect will happen,unfortunately.Capello out,please.:happy:

back on topic it will be interesting to see that the Real fans think of Jose's style as they do prefer sexy football whereas Jose likes to get to 2-0 and see the game out.

back on topic it will be interesting to see that the Real fans think of Jose's style as they do prefer sexy football whereas Jose likes to get to 2-0 and see the game out.

Yeah, but they're desperate to win something, especially La Liga.They'll put up with a lot(IMO)if the results are right.
Just to take us :offtopic:again I'll be watching a real football team again on Sunday-Espanyol's first game against Getafe.

Last edited:
Back