• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Josh Wright

Ricky Otto

President⭐
Interesting this one as a good friend of mine has gone to Billericay with Jody Brown as coach and they are in a very similar position to us. Bad recruitment over the summer has left them with an uncompetitive team to turn around. I am confident they will turn things around as they are very good coaches. I've been quite vocal in the fact that I don't rate josh Wright on here and I've said the same to my mate. I guess any player with that kind of history at his age would be tempting but the lower you go down the leagues I think the more you need a player who is up for the fight and can compete physically, Josh Wright is definitely not that player. It might work out, he's a good footballer with plenty of talent, just no heart. I hope he does well for Jody and Robbo, they are good guys

blue pilot

Youth Team
Seems to be more interested in reality TV and 'look how flash my house/car/clothes/watch are etc' like all the other Towie numpties. Why do people want to tune in to see what all the followers on instagram etc are funding their 'lifestyle.' ? Shallow world.