• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Joycey

Did i help or not?

• Yes, Joycey raised his game coz of Ldnfatsoes abuse.

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • No, God helped him

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Ldnfatso is a Spurs fan

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ldnfatso

Red Rep King!
By all accounts Joycey had a better game today vs Orient than he did against the inbred A12 scum.

Did my abuse about his performance on Saturday raise his game?

By all accounts Joycey had a better game today vs Orient than he did against the inbred A12 scum.

Of course it was all down to you!! In fact I am sure the whole squad are currently on their way round to your place to personally thank you for Ian's improved display - in fact RM may even offer you a place on the board for your inspired contribution to his success.

can I personally take this opportunity to thank you for slagging off one of our own players - you truly are a footballing god.

Of course it was all down to you!! In fact I am sure the whole squad are currently on their way round to your place to personally thank you for Ian's improved display - in fact RM may even offer you a place on the board for your inspired contribution to his success.

can I personally take this opportunity to thank you for slagging off one of our own players - you truly are a footballing god.

In Joyce, I think we have a player who is genuinely just chuffed to bits to just be playing professional football (a rare thing these days). I thought he was very competent today, and having seen him a few times before, actually think he isn't a bad replacement for Mildy.

Loved his reaction to our second goal, and love the fact that we finally got to justify the USA chant (which he very much appreciated).

Joyce was clearly feeling down at the beginning of the game, but then the TRUE supporters gave him the lift and confidence boost he needed by chanting "USA" several times and then repeating it throughout the game, that's what real supporters do, they support their team not try to rip their hearts out. UTB.

There's only one way to find out........FIGHT ...

I'll pay good money to see fasto fight Joyce.

There must be a promoter willing to take on this fight, although the discrepancies in weight could cause an issue.

think its just the fact that the Inbreds are a better team than the OOOze, thats why he looked better. That along with match practice and confidence

No way I think Mildy would've done any better with their goal, Joycie did good today, and looked to enjoy himself.

Where you there Matt? It was a well taken shot, and Grant was extremely culpable for what lead to it.

It was a well taken shot that a professional goalkeeper would expect to save.

Grant had a shocker in the build up to that goal, where he made 3 or 4 mistakes in quick succession. Most unlike him.

Back