• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

That's hardly got me excited, but only getting Col U would've done that. It's at home and we should win it. In our financial position we should be looking at cups as opportunities to make a bit of extra bob, which makes Tuesday's defeat more disappointing.

That's hardly got me excited, but only getting Col U would've done that. It's at home and we should win it. In our financial position we should be looking at cups as opportunities to make a bit of extra bob, which makes Tuesday's defeat more disappointing.
While I think Crawley are overhyped they are the favourites for promotion, its going to be a tough game to win. Is Josh Simpson still at Crawley?

Not overawed by this draw, and to be honest personally I'm not bothered about this cup this season, just another game where we can pick up unwanted injuries. Would rather focus on the league this year, and if we are going to have a cup run save it for the FA.

Thanks for that.
Both the wife and I failed to find that. I had only looked under Ticket News! :blush:

Back