• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I rather have home draw all the way to Area Final, if we did beat Swindon last year, I am sure we would be at Wembley, it's vital we go all the way.

Who ever win that game will go all the way to final, as the another side in Southern Group look winnable. Getting to Area final is a must, big crowd, sky sports TV and maybe final at Wembley, worth almost 800k for going all the way.

I agree, keep it at a fiver but really advertise it this time round.

Quarter Final should get a decent crowd in if marketed well

Sorry, but I disagree. As much as I would like to pay less I believe the club will generate far more income at £10 per ticket. Even at £5 a ticket I saw all the usual people around me...and the same people who will be there for the next game.

Interesting reaction on the brentford board :-

'''Stab proof vest purchased and I am ready to go'''

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Hullbee
Stab proof vest purchased and I am ready to go

''''Tell me about it! I'm going.. Should be fun.''''

''''Yes.....needed on way back to train station''''

You'd have thought it was Beruit the way their talking. Made me chuckle.

When will the game be played. Would like to go to this one as hopefully should be back from afghan.

Back