• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News JPT Prices

they should give a hat full of tickets to schools, this would fill the ground up and be
good for the club and the atmosphere

they should give a hat full of tickets to schools, this would fill the ground up and be
good for the club and the atmosphere

Yep totally agree, if they want to get good support for the new stadium then they need to start young, we already have a good young fanbase that is growing. So this would only help, they used to do it about 10 years ago so not sure why it stopped. And for a game like this that will have loads of empty seats then its a great chance to test it.

Yep totally agree, if they want to get good support for the new stadium then they need to start young, we already have a good young fanbase that is growing. So this would only help, they used to do it about 10 years ago so not sure why it stopped. And for a game like this that will have loads of empty seats then its a great chance to test it.

They did it only a few years ago as well, but don't forget schools haven't gone back yet, in fact a lot of schools don't go back until the day AFTER. I wonder if they took the opportunity to give some tickets out at the summer soccer schools?

like someone sed above, students are normally the same price as concessions. think they've made a mistake with the prices or just doin it differently?

Ticket Prices

It is a good deal really and something they had to do to get the younger ones in as most will be either just back at school that day or starting the new term, like my three, on the Wednesday.

I think someone thought this one out and knew attendance could be affected by the 'Mother factor' of not wanting children out the night before their big day back at school!!

Lets hope that all ticket prices for future games in this cup competition are priced along similar lines ~ that will be interesting to see!

Me cynical.....never!

I've just found out we got Orient in the cup, might have to make it down for this one...

Back