• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just a little treat for you.. That i came across

What a fantastic day, one I would never swap for anything else. Tears in my eyes that day. Goosebumps on my arms at the moment just watching it.

There was a kid sitting (or rather slumped unconscious) a few seats from me that day who was so ****ed that he had to be carried out by medics shortly before the kick off. Whilst a shame for the lad that he probably missed a great game I feel, nonetheless, that this display of reckless youthful impetuousness should be commended. Sometimes the temptation to take things too far cannot be resisted.

Yes i saw him too!! Youth of today eh? :rolleyes:

Anyone know the name of the osng that is played when Kev lifts the trpohy in the backgorund

first sounded like me.. but i stayed for the game, near enough being carried from the pub.. **** me i sobered up at kick off though!
carried? ouch, sounds like hard work

What a legend. What possible reason was there to run the length of the pitch when we're in to injury time defending a one goal lead??? I don't get it, I never will but it's still going to live immortal in the memory as such a great memory!

Back