• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

"Just for the record"

Angell Delight

Life President
Uncle Ron - "I hope that supporters feel communication with the club has improved significantly over the past 3 or 4 years...."

Why is it then that after trying ALL DAY yesterday I still don't have a ticket for tonights game as nobody in the ticket office will answer the phone!! Been trying all morning too, looks like I'll now have to use that crappy new online ticketing system - no doubt if I book I'll get to the Hall tonight and find my ticket isn't there for collection.

Off the pitch this club is an absolute JOKE
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Apparently today isn't anywhere near as bad as yesterday mate (still crap i know)

Perhaps you shouldn't leave it to the last minute AD, you know people have had problems with getting through. Perhaps you should get off your backside for once and be organised
tounge.gif

7 is clearly the magic number. 7 minutes for the phone to be answered, followed by another 7 to complete the transaction. No wonder it's hard to get through.

Keep trying!

The likely reason why the phone is not answered is probably due to the numbers in the ticket office.

I for one get really p%&sed off if i am in a shop and the assistant knobs off to answer a phone. It will be the punters in sight who will get priority i am afraid to say.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Angell Delight @ Sep. 27 2005,12:15)]Uncle Ron - "I hope that supporters feel communication with the club has improved significantly over the past 3 or 4 years...."

Why is it then that after trying ALL DAY yesterday I still don't have a ticket for tonights game as nobody in the ticket office will answer the phone!! Been trying all morning too, looks like I'll now have to use that crappy new online ticketing system - no doubt if I book I'll get to the Hall tonight and find my ticket isn't there for collection.

Off the pitch this club is an absolute JOKE  
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
try phoning the main sufc line and ask them to put you on hold for the ticket office so that when the next person gets off the phone you will be connected - that's what I did yesterday.

P.S. Still took me 20 mins of being on hold tho!

down.gif
i agree ! they can not cope with us being well supported ! but when you do get a reply ! they r a damn sight more helpful than they used to be ! what would you prefer , a poor team bottom of div 3 , with gates of fifteen hundred,playing kick and rush, one person working in the ticket office (with attitude ) but you get a ticket when and where ever u want
rock.gif
???.............i landed from canada at 9 am this morning ,spent 6 hours trying to get an answer from the ticket office with no luck  
down.gif
rung the club told them of my woes !!!!!!!!!!!!!and within ten mins the ticket office rung me back  
biggrin.gif
  ....when jobson was running the ship i would have been told to get to the back of the que !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
down.gif

Yep, I can't praise Ron and the management enough for what they have done and are continuing to do for this football club as they've been fantastic - something HAS to be done about the ticket office though as without us loyal supporters this football club wouldn't even exist and the level of public service is abysmal IMHO.

Least I finally (30+ hours after my 1st phone call
mad.gif
) got a ticket for tonight
smile.gif

Back