• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just got told this joke.................well I think it's funny!!

Tampa Blue

Director⭐
A Southend fan and a Colchester fan get into a caraccident, and it's a bad one. Both cars (with football stickers on windows) aretotally demolished, but amazingly neither of them are hurt. After they crawlout of their cars, the Colchester fan says, "So you're a Southend fan,that's interesting. I'm a Colchester fan... Wow! Just look at our cars. Theretotally wrecked, but fortunately we're unhurt. This must be a sign from Godthat we should meet and be friends putting our differences behind us."The Southendfan replied," I agree with you completely, this must indeed be a sign fromGod!" The Southend fan continued, "And look at this - here's anothermiracle. My car is completely demolished but this bottle of whisky didn'tbreak. Surely God wants us to drink this and celebrate our goodfortune."Then he hands the bottle to the Colchester fan. The Colchesterfan nods his head in agreement, opens it and takes a few big swigs from thebottle, then hands it back to the Southend fan. The Southend fan takes thebottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the Colchesterfan. The Colchester fan asks, "Aren't you having any?" The Southendfan grins and then replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police...

Back