• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just Sport merchandise

And a good question it is too. Scriv? Here it is again, if you're wondering:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Is this just a sportswear outlet, or are we still going to be able to buy "non-branded" SUFC merchandise, i.e. Videos, DVDs, selections of hats and scarfs, car stickers, miniture kits, and all that sort of stuff?

Scriv - any thoughts on this?

rock.gif

its all good but some of the stuff is pretty expensive but the avec stuff is good quality and cheaper as well

Dear Mr Nose,

'Just sport', as you are aware have only just taken over the franchise of the club.
They are still planning what merchandise nwill be sold there and have to (I think) talk to S.U.F.C in regarding what they can carry over from the previous shop (market, stall or whatever it was none as!!).
I am pretty sure this will be sorted out soon by Mike from 'just sport'.

Any orders on the online shop will not be processed i'm affriad, that is the old shops site, and scrivs having problems getting it off.

Womens clothing will more then likley come in soon.

www.afc.co.uk - aberdeens website - also run by Just Sport - u can see what kinds of stock to expect - although they need to update there one, as many of there stock on there is old lines - but gives u a rough idea

also - the £70 tracksuit you saw is that price in the shops - the material is different to the normal tracksuit - but we do offer a cheap nike tracksuit which is £56 - or rain jacket in the same style is £35

Avec maybe cheap - but remember, most people cant afford to spend loads of dollar, and this is a cheaper alternrative to Nike.

Nike Polo's have always been £30,but we do offer Avec ones for £15.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly's Prodical Son @ Aug. 05 2005,19:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Aug. 05 2005,17:34)]No, but you'r welcome to have Zoe's!

laugh.gif
please expand...
Oh, she's just a bit too wierd for my liking! Too see my point just pop in the shop for a chat with her!

If you like pain!

ghostface.gif

well obv. i havent spoken to her myself, but if what you say is true she surely cant be good for the ethos of neither the club nor just sport

Back