• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just to put a smile on your face ...

You can't beat the backside of the amazing Miss Vida Guerra

vida-guerra.jpg
Kate Lawler who! :eek: my word that defines the word "sexy butt"

You can't beat the backside of the amazing Miss Vida Guerra

Is that a contender for "stupidest ever celeb name"?

"Hello, my name is Life War..."

And, according to this picture, err... she's a bit of a moose who has a round butt (until gravity gets hold of it)...

vida-guerra-pics-081.jpg

the amazing Miss Vida Guerra
Continuing my rant... but, B... I'm geniunely surprised! Miss Life War is an American Jodie Marsh - very plain, puts lots on display, but would seldom win the title of "the best looking bird I've met today", let alone be worthy of the epithet, "amazing"...

:confused: :minger:

vida-guerra-biography-2.jpg

vida-guerra-pic.jpg

37132_f520.jpg

Compare her to say, "Sian's best friend when in Thailand" ;) ... and I'd say there was no comparison at all.

Matt

Continuing my rant... but, B... I'm geniunely surprised! Miss Life War is an American Jodie Marsh - very plain, puts lots on display, but would seldom win the title of "the best looking bird I've met today", let alone be worthy of the epithet, "amazing"...

:confused: :minger:

vida-guerra-biography-2.jpg

vida-guerra-pic.jpg

37132_f520.jpg

Compare her to say, "Sian's best friend when in Thailand" ;) ... and I'd say there was no comparison at all.

Matt

Matt, it's been a tough day at the office, may i suggest having a nice wee dram of whiskey, maybe a bite to eat then come back sir and re-write your messages:thump:,now i admit she isn't the most stunning girl ever to walk the planet but she is mighty fine in many ways.

Just for clarification, my use of the adjective 'amazing' was only in reference to her marvellously shaped buttocks.

Well if I woke up to find her laying next to me after a drunken night out I would be rather chuffed with myself.

Nah, give me Mrs. MtS any day! Seriously... in the cold light of day, she still looks like Jodie Marsh - who is, for the avoidance of doubt, not my type!! Then again, I doubt I'm her type either...

:hilarious:

Nah, give me Mrs. MtS any day! Seriously... in the cold light of day, she still looks like Jodie Marsh - who is, for the avoidance of doubt, not my type!! Then again, I doubt I'm her type either...

:hilarious:
I felt personally intruded by your un-MtS like rant yesterday :D The subject matter was clearly related to backsides and that was where my reference to VG came in. Her other attributes are not so appealing and you know what type I look for (as per my promotion of Miss Hawkins recently).

I felt personally intruded by your un-MtS like rant yesterday :D The subject matter was clearly related to backsides and that was where my reference to VG came in. Her other attributes are not so appealing and you know what type I look for (as per my promotion of Miss Hawkins recently).

Ah, fair enough. I'm certainly content to admire the firmness of Miss Life War's buttocks, but I'll draw the line there!

:finger:

Back