• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just your typical Easter weather then!

Richard_Cadette

The Realist
Has anyone heard/found out what the weather situation in Swindon is at the moment? It's not clever at all here (Eastwood), and whilst the snow isn't exactly of arctic proportions, it is VERY cold outside, and will no doubt freeze tonight unless the temperatures rise substantially.

I would imagine tomorrow's game would have to be in doubt if they have snow, followed by a frozen pitch?

Would be a bit of a shocker if it was called off, but would prefer to know before I left the South Essex vacinity!!

Bang go my dream of seeing Col Ewes getting relegated on Easter Holiday if most of Championship bottom 8 side get games called off!

no snow has settled here (swindon) all weekend, had about 15 minutes of light snow earlier today, but not as bad as Essex / Herts have had it. Save a dramatic storm tonight / tomorrow, the game will be on

Meanwhile the weather in the Col***ster area remains distinctly dark and gloomy .Outlook - remaining dark and gloomy - for at least the next three seasons

Bang go my dream of seeing Col Ewes getting relegated on Easter Holiday if most of Championship bottom 8 side get games called off!

Hey Murk. Mathmatically, they cannot be relegated on easter monday whatever happens.

Jamie Cureton

Hey Murk. Mathmatically, they cannot be relegated on easter monday whatever happens.

Hat-trick against his former club on Saturday must have been sweet. Suspect did not hold back from celebrating, either.

Dont think he's a regular penalty taker for Norwich , but stepped up to the plate to take that one.

His goal scoring record must be one of the best in the championship over past few seasons at least. No doubt someone has the stats but no time to look up - got to get back from work for kick off time.

Hope those travelling to Swindon have a great & memorable day.

Back