• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kacper Lopata

Be interesting to know if Lopata stood up and confronted Ron when he went to tell the players when they would be paid a few weeks back. From what the ITKs said Ron went in, made a bit of an idiot of himself as usual and walked away. Don’t recall anyone saying anyone kicked off towards him etc. Understand what Lopata has done is well within his rights but I can’t also feel like he has massively let the fans down too. He could have just not turned up tonight and got his stuff after the game rather than doing it shortly before the players went out to warm up.

Be interesting to know if Lopata stood up and confronted Ron when he went to tell the players when they would be paid a few weeks back. From what the ITKs said Ron went in, made a bit of an idiot of himself as usual and walked away. Don’t recall anyone saying anyone kicked off towards him etc. Understand what Lopata has done is well within his rights but I can’t also feel like he has massively let the fans down too. He could have just not turned up tonight and got his stuff after the game rather than doing it shortly before the players went out to warm up.
It's like he wanted to upset the apple cart and upset the team before the game.... so why so happy and joining in leading the celebrations after the result at Torquay? If you want out then do it the proper way don't be a bellend

Hate to say I told u so but did mention last week that we wouldn’t see him playing for us again .

He had mentally checked out and the fact promises were broken meant the situation was never going to get resolved
Promises get broken all the time. I promised to empty the dishwasher on Wednesday but when I went to do it earlier today it was already done.

didn’t someone else post about this earlier in the week and got shot down in flames…??

He’s got another club already. What’s the betting it’s Wrexham…….
Or if he can to a league club it’ll be Peterborough.

Back