• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I think he was suited and on the pitch after the JPT win today.
Britt was interviewed at the end and came across very nicely.

I'd have him back. Him and Lenny in the middle would be quality.
Wouldn't say much about our ambition to pick up a guy who couldn't get a game in the conference, admittedly in a strong Luton team.

Wouldn't say much about our ambition to pick up a guy who couldn't get a game in the conference, admittedly in a strong Luton team.

He's struggled, that's for sure. We know however that he is a very decent footballer when his head is screwed on. In a team of good eggs I don't see why he wouldn't be a positive addition. It was when we had Hall, Dickinson et al that he seemed to fall in with the wrong crowd.

Useful player, but we're fine in that department thank you so someone else can have him. Barnet?

Bollocks to Ferdinand. He thought he was better than he was and why should we now have him back here because he couldn't cut the mustard elsewhere? To be honest, I personally thought he was a decent player but could never really understand all the massive hype about him. Perhaps his surname opened doors for him along the line? If we were looking to bring any of our past midfielders back, Franck Moussa would be a far better bet. As has been said, Ferdinand couldn't even get a regular game in the Conference in the end and IMO he is certainly not better than any of the midfielders we have at the moment. Let's just forget him.

Bollocks to Ferdinand. He thought he was better than he was and why should we now have him back here because he couldn't cut the mustard elsewhere?

Did he? I thought he was just sold as an asset. :stunned: Seems a bit harsh, I don't think we need him to be honest, we have Lenny, Timlin, Atkinson, Payne and Clifford all definitely here next year, plus Gomis and Laird on the books at the moment.

Bollocks to Ferdinand. He thought he was better than he was and why should we now have him back here because he couldn't cut the mustard elsewhere? To be honest, I personally thought he was a decent player but could never really understand all the massive hype about him. Perhaps his surname opened doors for him along the line? If we were looking to bring any of our past midfielders back, Franck Moussa would be a far better bet. As has been said, Ferdinand couldn't even get a regular game in the Conference in the end and IMO he is certainly not better than any of the midfielders we have at the moment. Let's just forget him.

Would love for this to happen.

It's never going to.

Has Ron found the warchest then? He'd need a couple of million in there to even contemplate a bid for Moooooooossssse....... :smile:

It's a shame with Kane because you could always tell he had ability. I think there is an ego about him and that he doesn't really work hard to improve as a player. He will be a wasted talent if he doesn't buck his ideas up!

Playing right back for Peterborough against the O's tonight showing live on SS1

I lost my faith in Ferdinand when we drew the game 1-1 with Morecambe(?) at Roots Hall in the last minute ......... it's a team game but I put a large part of the blame on him. It's partly illogical but there it is. No hatred or anything like that but I have lost faith in him in the same way I lost it with Cresswell and McCormack before that.

I lost my faith in Ferdinand when we drew the game 1-1 with Morecambe(?) at Roots Hall in the last minute ......... it's a team game but I put a large part of the blame on him. It's partly illogical but there it is. No hatred or anything like that but I have lost faith in him in the same way I lost it with Cresswell and McCormack before that.

If we had held on we'd have gone up as it turned out though most on here blame floodlight failure against Aldershot as the real reason we missed out.

If we had held on we'd have gone up as it turned out though most on here blame floodlight failure against Aldershot as the real reason we missed out.

Or maybe giving away a 2 goal lead in the last few minutes at Plymouth.

Back