• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kebab prices.

Rudi Luftwaffe

Is £5.80 about the going rate for a large doner or was I done?

Last one I bought was £9, but that was an immense mixed Kebab from 4 seasons in Shoebury........worth every penny.

I would say that is about right. Personally I would only consider one when bladdered. Cant believe Number 11 paid £9 for one.

For my mind if you have £9 to spend then your looking at a Chinese or good old F&C.

So has K.C,s CLOSED IN SHOEBURY THEN,opps caps off.
I do miss a kebab but i did hate the way that they used to stuff them so much that you couldnt hand eat them.

They are ridiculously overpriced for what they are. That said, the product (the meat) costs about £1000 a hit I believe.

****, I sold my neighbours dog for fifty quid, looks like I was done. And for the kebab debate, couldn't eat one myself. A lump of some random meat that gets reheated 20 times, with salad that's just as old and chilli sauce to mask the taste? No thanks.

In a moment of weakness on Thursday night I succumbed to the temptation - £4.85 for a lamb doner in Harrow, plenty garlic sauce boss.

Did the Geezer who served you ask 'Chilli Sau-salad?' in a Turkish-London accent by any chance?

Back