• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Keyboard problem

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
I have a 7 month old Toshiba laptop and during the last 24 hours some of the keys have decided to go on holiday.

On the left hand side the z \ and FN don't work and on the right the / and arrow keys have stopped...

Any ideas chaps? I have had to use the on-screen keyboard to show you the problem.

Ta Muchly.

I took it back to PC world this morning mate they said it could take anything from 10-28 days to send it away for repair....I do not have a second computer I can use during that time so it leaves me a bit in the poo.I did say that as it was within the 12 month warranty they should just replace it but they were having none of that :sad:

I can't give any advice other than to phone this Guy:

www.pcseven.co.uk he's called Dennis

He usually fixes the small problems I have with my laptop. He's cheap and reliable. Might even be able to help you out over the phone.

I can't give any advice other than to phone this Guy:

www.pcseven.co.uk he's called Dennis

He usually fixes the small problems I have with my laptop. He's cheap and reliable. Might even be able to help you out over the phone.

Thanks very much, he informs me the keyboard is pooped and he is sorting it for me on Friday.

I have a 7 month old Toshiba laptop and during the last 24 hours some of the keys have decided to go on holiday.

On the left hand side the z \ and FN don't work and on the right the / and arrow keys have stopped...

Any ideas chaps? I have had to use the on-screen keyboard to show you the problem.

Ta Muchly.

That is co-ordination problems mate - comes with age :smile:

Happy to help out. He's a good guy and hopefully he'll do a decent job for you.

Back