• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Kidderminster (away) - Saturday 23 December - 3pm - NO PAY ON THE GATE (online on the day is ok)

Spaceman Spiff

Attila the Admin ⭐
Staff member
Tickets are on sale on the Kiddy site at the link below.

Note that away fans cannot buy on the day at the stadium. You may be able to buy last minute online on the day, but not in person at the ticket office.

Who’s up for a bit of this?

I am hoping from our last trip there (many years ago) that they are still doing their brilliant cottage pies, it may be my fading memory but I am sure that they were managed Jan Molby. Anyway 5 Solihull shrimpers booked in and on the train if anyone is picking up the train from Marylebone to Kidderminster

Last edited:
"Away fans are normally housed in the covered South Stand Terrace at one end of the ground, where around 1,500 supporters can be accommodated. In addition, a number of seats are also made available in the Bill Greaves East Stand"

Reactions: RHB
I am hoping from our last trip there (many years ago) that they are still doing their brilliant cottage pies, it may be my fading memory but I am sure that they were managed Jan Molly. Anyway 5 Solihull shrimpers booked in and on the train if anyone is picking up the train from Marylebone to Kidderminster
No, sadly the pies are no more. I think I was at the game to which you refer. We won 2-1 if that was the game. Late winner from Tes Bramble

I wish we would get told what the allocation is.

I've got mine but some people may decide nearer the time and potentially lose out if it sells out etc.

I'm guessing we will take 1k+ to this as it will be a new ground for many
It's not going to sell out. It is the other side of Birmingham two days before Christmas. 500 tops I would have thought.

Tickets are on sale on the Kiddy site at the link below.

Note that away fans cannot buy on the day at the stadium. You may be able to buy last minute online on the day, but not in person at the ticket office.

Who’s up for a bit of this?

Remember singing a similar song at King's Lynn, always a laugh

It's not going to sell out. It is the other side of Birmingham two days before Christmas. 500 tops I would have thought.

I'd be surprised if it's that low. It is on top of Christmas but plenty would rather go to the football than be dragged to shopping

An extract below from the Kidderminster Website.

ADMISSION:

Tickets for matches at Aggborough must be purchased in advance of entry – there is no facility to pay cash on the turnstile. Advance match day tickets can be purchased our online ticketing platform and you can do this up to 15 minutes after kick off. However, please note there is no facility for away fans to buy their ticket in person at the Ticket Office on a match day. Please remember, you’ll need to make an online purchase for a ticket, even if it’s once you arrive at the ground.

Back