• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Kidderminster (away) - Saturday 23 December - 3pm - NO PAY ON THE GATE (online on the day is ok)

Away terrace sales started at #2766 just add a few tickets to basket and you get the current number and you can just count the away seats.
Can we bring that #2766 start number up to #3766?very doable, would get us all out of the women’s pre-Christmas shopping madness which is an added bonus.

Been Kidderminster a few times back In the day I decent away trip and was famous for its fantastic food like the cottage pies but I'm pretty sure the fella who did the catering passed away or just isn't doing it anymore

Heard its a good away day with plenty of pubs and eateries and covered terrace. What's not to like.

About 8 of us going by train which hopefully pulls in at 12.30

Any idea how sales are going. I would expect an uplift if we win Saturday

One of the better away trips in this league. 6 of the AAS boys heading up for this one.

Fingers crossed for a good result tomorrow and an extra few hundred travelling

Fingers crossed for a good result tomorrow and an extra few hundred travelling
Agreed on the result tomorrow. Not on the effect to Kidderminster attendance, game is too close. People have already decided what games they are going to around Xmas. Difference on a good result tomorrow will only be a few, not a few hundred.

Been Kidderminster a few times back In the day I decent away trip and was famous for its fantastic food like the cottage pies but I'm pretty sure the fella who did the catering passed away or just isn't doing it anymore
Yep. Missed a few goals there whilst queuing for the cottage pie or curry if that ran out. The food was well worth the trip on it's own & although often the most expensive pies in the league very few complained when they tasted them. IIRC he was a local hotelier & has indeed passed away.

Last edited:
Reactions: tia
Back