• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kiegan Parker

lucus

Coach
I'm surprised no one has thrown his name into the fray yet. (Or if they have I'm sure someone will correct me) Did well against us. Tilly mentioning praise on his behalf after the game. He is young, pacey, has good movement, former under 18's Scottish International. Yet no clubs have shown interest?

wow.gif
rock.gif

I don't agree with SOTW a lot but here i do. WTF FF?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Jan. 17 2006,15:13)]I don't agree with SOTW a lot but here i do. WTF FF?
I don't know why not. I thought we were friends. But hey ho...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lucus @ Jan. 17 2006,15:13)]Quiet you!  
biggrin.gif
I will never be quietened! All my life I have had to take the back step as my mum mericlessly beat a kipper across the bare cheeks of my arse.

Now it is my turn to stand tall, to moon all of you and to fart in your faces. Why won't you listen when I have spoken. For those who ignore, I will murder.

Anyways, Kiegan Parker is crap. Former Scotland Under-18s says it all. For someone who can no longer break into a sh*t national team, he certainly doesn't deserve a place at Roots Hall.

Just remember boys, and I suppose pussy girls to:

Feed The Goat. He Will Score

Can't see him wanting to move south anyway, I heard he was rumoured to be homesick in Blackpool & that's not exactly a million miles away from Scotland!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Jan. 17 2006,15:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Jan. 17 2006,15:13)]I don't agree with SOTW a lot but here i do. WTF FF?
biggrin.gif

cheer up you miserable git. you know I agree with most of your sensible posts.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Jan. 17 2006,15:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Jan. 17 2006,15:15)]
[b said:
biggrin.gif

cheer up you miserable git. you know I agree with most of your sensible posts.

tounge.gif
See you at Tranmere!
oops.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Jan. 17 2006,15:22)]Can't see him wanting to move south anyway, I heard he was rumoured to be homesick in Blackpool & that's not exactly a million miles away from Scotland!!!
I felt homesick in Blackpool and I was only there for an afternoon!!

Back