• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kings Lynn and Wealdstone tickets ?

First come first serve to season ticket holders I presume. Looking at both. Are the trust (I think it was the trust) looking at doing coaches again this year?
Yes the Trust will be running coaches this season, albeit with a few changes. Details are due to be announced shortly.

Hopefully £15 / £20 on a superb Blues on Tour coach / Trust coach

Not the right area, but any news on what the Trust / Blues on Tour will be doing with regards to coach travel? Are they going to have to run the coaches socially distanced, or just like current public transport you wear a face mask etc
The Trust will be running coaches to all away fixtures this season with details to be announced shortly.
We have completed an in depth risk assessment with our coach provider regarding Covid, again details will be published shortly but face masks will be required along with a few other changes.

If we sell anywhere near 800 I’ll be impressed. Town in the arse end of nowhere, National League, many wary of attending. Not cheap to get there either.

I'm not sure that referring to Kings Lynn as the "arse end of nowhere" is entirely appropriate but it can take quite some time to get there if travelling on the roads north.

I would be surprised if there are more than 800 Southend fans as well.

I am also hoping that we are not all herded into as small an area as possible with the result that individuals won't be able to keep the social distance that they would ideally want.

Quickest train journey to KL from Kings Cross is 1hr 49m, and as someone said, not cheap.
A single without concessions is the same price as St Erth, Cornwall to Paddington!

Me and 3 friends are all booked up from prittlewell and it works out at £35 each.

away tickets ive not even got my season ticket yet ,i worry about that nearer the day

Quickest train journey to KL from Kings Cross is 1hr 49m, and as someone said, not cheap.
A single without concessions is the same price as St Erth, Cornwall to Paddington!

You can get a group saver (3 or more) for £18 from Kings Cross.....Group saver travel card on C2C about £12...So there and back for about £30

Bloody hell it’s great to see stuff on here about train ticket pricing geekery after the last however many months ?
I think we’ll need more than 800. There’s a lot of pent-up demand to see any kind of live football and a day out in unfamiliar surroundings. Been looking forward to it since the fixtures came out.

going in the home end if no away tickets available, hopefully will be in the away fans as there will just be two of us for this trip but home end will be calling

You can get a group saver (3 or more) for £18 from Kings Cross.....Group saver travel card on C2C about £12...So there and back for about £30

Pretty much what we got from prittlewell.

3 adults at about £34 odd each

You can also use a Network Railcard to get one-third off the price of a return ticket to Kings Lynn. Quite possibly the most Northern Station where this discount card would be valid.

going in the home end if no away tickets available, hopefully will be in the away fans as there will just be two of us for this trip but home end will be calling
Yep, home end or side if i cant get a ticket.
How much does it hold, 8000 odd, sure there will more than enough room in with the locals if push comes to shove.

Back