• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kinsella

simac17

Heard from a mate 2day that SUFC are intrested in signing Kinsella. Played 4 Col U and Charlton so can live in the area still. Was at WBA my mate told me he'd been released.

NE TRUTH

It would be very nice to have his experience at roots hall. Good player,could give advice to younger players and help out the team.

Not sure how i could fit into the team though.???

I think he might be going back to Col Ewe, that's what I heard anyway along the grapevine.

Would come in and be one of the best players in the team immediately, but we wouldn't be able to afford his wages.

Saw him play for us before. When he was at C** U** he had a trial game for us in a pre-season friendly. We didn't sign him, Charlton eventually did and he went on to be one of the most under-rated midfielders in the Premiersh*te and an Ireland international.....

Can't see him dropping down any further than the first, I'm sure he could do a job for a club much higher up than us and the farmers.

my thoughts exactly he wont drop down any further than the first, heard a rumour that gillingham want him to spearhead their midfield

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Pato the Blue @ May 17 2004,19:02)]Not sure how i could fit into the team though.???
Fancied your chances with talks of Maher leaving did you?

Either way. No chance. I'd happily have him in a first division side. He's not past it, just not quite at Prem level.

im a charlton fan and Kinsella was by far my fav player while he was with us. absolutely superb and there was calls for Curb's head when he was sold for such a small fee. true i cant see him dropping down to the 3rd div yet, although he did once say he would go back and finish his career at col u, as im sure u'll all be please about.

Kinsella would be far far too good for us at the moment. It'd be great, but no chance of it happening

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Banksy @ May 18 2004,13:59)]Is he a striker and better than Connie ?
He's a midfielder who Whelan had on trial here and decided he wasn't good enough for the 1st division, went onto play in the Premiership and for the Republic of Ireland. Connie would have to go some to get in the Premiership don't know about his ancestry.

Back