• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ladies website

I'd shut it down quickly if I were you. How dare anyone set something up to exclude part of the population.

;)

i would shut it down if i had started it, it was our manager!

anyway what is the bold bit suppose to mean?

Which one are you and is your side any good?

im not in any of the pics :( as i only joined them at the end of last season. and yes they are good, bloody hard to train with! and we won promotion last season. new pics for this season im sure should be put up soon, but we haven't had a team picture yet as we still have new players having trials

im not in any of the pics :( as i only joined them at the end of last season. and yes they are good, bloody hard to train with! and we won promotion last season. new pics for this season im sure should be put up soon, but we haven't had a team picture yet as we still have new players having trials
You should challange SZFC to a charity match, good way to raise teams profile and earn money for the zone.

Good to see Chloe from Hollyoaks and made the first team in 2006 all be it only wearing her tracksuit top. Spuggy from Biker Grove has also made the cut. Top work.

that has the "ladies" on as well iirc.

Women playing football... Hmmmm. Where's the old luton manager?

200 people have visited the site in 1 day, now that's good promotional news

Just incase no 1 knew, but their is a website for the blues ladies. its

www.freewebs.com/bluesladies

its not the best of websites, but it gives you the info you need

I saw something about it on the website last week but that was the first i had ever heard of the Ladies team.....I think it is great that Southend have got a ladies team and i will keep one eye out on your results.

Back