• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Lambert Gets Norwich Job

As many Col Ewe fans seemed to hate Lambert there maybe rejoicing there. More importantly from a SUFC perspective I wonder where this leaves us with Heath & White as potential long term loanees / signings.

Fantastic! Only yesterday one of my Celtic mates was saying that he hoped Lambert would do well at Col Ewe. I reminded him that I ****ing hate Col Ewe and could never wish anyone involved with that club to do well.

I suggested it would be much better if Lambert got the Col Ewe job then we could both hope Lambert does ok. Wish granted.

I wonder how the fans of Norfolk will take to a Manager connected to a club renowned for interbreeding....

actually, he should fit in well!

Think the bloke is a complete **** so best of luck to them. As Harry says, wonder how that will leave Heath and White.

Well, stone the crows. If there's anything that should disrupt the Ewe's progress this season, it's losing their manager after only two games.

What a shame, eh?!

:D

Surprising choice. Apparently he was their number 1 target. Surprised he was above Tilson in the pecking order, maybe he was approached at the 7-1 game.

I thought Col Ewes was getting their act together this season, losing Lambert can either **** Col Ewes or they get a new manager who can take them to next level ....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahhaah

Bye Bye Heath and White. They are only with us because they fell out of favour with Lambert. They looked a good prospect for us, typical!!!

The only thing that would make this any worse, would be for Tilly to go to Col ewe.

Now that would really f**k up my day!!

pboreham said:
From reading ColUs OS, sounds like they offered him the job without interviewing him first - bit odd...
I think Norwich's CEO knew Lambert from Celtic, or something along those lines.

how funny. wonder who they will get in now?

Here's a likely candidate.

dolly-the-sheep.jpg

Back