• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Lambert Gets Norwich Job

I hope Tilly is looking at other defenders to replace Heath and White, as it seems it was Lambert who did not want them and a new man will probably take them back at the end of the month's loan and start everyone with a clean sheet.

Here's a likely candidate.

dolly-the-sheep.jpg

I wish I had taken a gulp of coffee reading theis thread--A mouth full of coffee just went over my desk and keyboard!

I wish I had taken a gulp of coffee reading theis thread--A mouth full of coffee just went over my desk and keyboard!

agreed am getting strange looks from colleagues after lauging out loud in a silent environment :)

lets hope norwich appoint alan little, i hear alvin martins free!

agreed am getting strange looks from colleagues after lauging out loud in a silent environment :)

lets hope norwich appoint alan little, i hear alvin martins free!

I'm sure they could agree compensation with this guy's current club :)

0,,10444~255332,00.jpg

Go on, you know it makes sense!

They're about to lose their captain, Dean Hammond to Southampton as well...........

This is great. Fingers crossed all the decent ones that are left, also go through the exit door.

All we need now is Cowling to follow, then we can really **** ourselves laughing.

I've been over critical of the Scottish media in the past, but Real Radio are now my favourites sports news providers for this little gem I heard on the 1pm bulletin: -

Real Radio Sports News said:
And finally, ex Celtic legend Paul Lambert is back in football after taking the vacant managers job at Norwich City.

Ha, Col Ewe's reputation in football obviously is getting well-known...ONE TEAM IN ESSEX!!!

Maybe not. If he can get a team like Col U to beat Norwich 7-1 at Carrow Road he must be doing something right.

If he can get a team like Col Ewe to beat a team like Norwich 7-1 away, imagine what he could do with a team like Norwich against a team like Col Ewe away.

Erm! :unsure:

If the sheep doesn't get the Col Ewe job give it to this dead ringer for Lambert.
David-Brent-ricky-gervais.jpg

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha. Colchester with either fail dramatically now or do brilliantly with a new manager. Went on their fans board to be greeted by this; Due to unprecedented traffic levels, the board is temporarily disabled, please check back later.. I didn't know Sheep could use the internet.

I've been over critical of the Scottish media in the past, but Real Radio are now my favourites sports news providers for this little gem I heard on the 1pm bulletin: -

Ha, Col Ewe's reputation in football obviously is getting well-known...ONE TEAM IN ESSEX!!!

Good find Glasgow, I like that!

I wonder whether the good people of Shrimperzone should be preparing a CV ready to apply for the vacant position. I reckon the prospect of a foreign manager will get heads turning in the north of the county so I'll get the ball rolling with a few basics for the top of the CV and if anyone wants to add some further details we could arrive at a document fit for fat-boy Cowling's desk.

CV

NAME: JUAN TIMINESSIX
DATE OF BIRTH: 27/8/1955 (look it up folks!)
LANGUAGES: SPANISH, ENGLISH, YOKEL

That's the Sun though. They said last night they were talking to their number 1 choice so it must have been him.

maybe, or maybe their number target turned them down. who knows. whats happened it is very ironic that the man who's taken gunns job is the bloke who put a massive dent into norwich by beating them 7-1. just funny imo.

Back