• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lapland New Forest

Has anyone been?

It looks so bad I quite fancy it now.

I saw it.....just a big muddy patch of land.

1.jpg

I heard that when they closed the place down the people who owned it (who I think it is fair to describe as "pikeys") where running around shouting. "GO HOME. SANTA IS DEAD!"

Sorry, but that made me laugh.

Just reinforces that Christmas is ***** IMHO.

Roll on 2nd Jan :)

Do you ever plan on having kids Paul? If so I feel sorry for them that around Christmas time when all the other kids are getting excited and whatnot, your will be saying "Daddy doesn't like Christmas so we don't celebrate it" Those poor poor children...

Do you ever plan on having kids Paul? If so I feel sorry for them that around Christmas time when all the other kids are getting excited and whatnot, your will be saying "Daddy doesn't like Christmas so we don't celebrate it" Those poor poor children...

They'll get a satsuma.

If they're lucky.

Any good, fatshrimp?

Was fantastic! My girls (7 & 6) loved it. All very well done too. Sent round in groups so it wasn't too busy, and got to make a rocking horse head, make gingerbread men, go ice skating, saw the Reindeer and had a story read to them by Mother Christmas. Nice meal thrown in too.

Father Christmas knew all about them and their interests and gave them a couple of nice gifts.

£85 per head approx, and it was worth every penny. Lots of other diversions and very well thought out.

I know it's a lot up front, but once there, apart from the photo with Father Christmas, I didn't spend another penny.

Back