• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Last chance to smoke

callan

Striker
Im writing this with tears in my eyes, my good buddy Snakehips and lunch time drinking partner has just reminded me that today is our last cance to smoke and drink beer at the same time over a work pint.
Its the end of an era Gentleman.

WOOO! At Last!

I quit smoking 10 months ago and evertime I go in the pub with a beer I always crave a fag now I won't!

yep its crap and will make a big difference to pubs ans clubs.
I was reading some governemtn thing they sent through top work the other day and they wil apparently be setting up a "shop a smoker" hotline in case some sad ******* see's someone smoking in the wrong place.
Sad old state this country has reached.

I was just thinking how strange it's going to be at the World Darts Championships next year - it's the only place where it feels right that everyone is smoking. Apart from that, good riddance - hope all you smokers have a nice warm coat :)

yep its crap and will make a big difference to pubs ans clubs.
I was reading some governemtn thing they sent through top work the other day and they wil apparently be setting up a "shop a smoker" hotline in case some sad ******* see's someone smoking in the wrong place.
Sad old state this country has reached.

Too right... Why should I have to breath in someones lethal smoke in an area where I should be safe...Grass on the lot of em I say:D

Too right... Why should I have to breath in someones lethal smoke in an area where I should be safe...Grass on the lot of em I say:D

Quite correct, also if anyone is caught breathing the smoke from my cigarette
I shall be looking for a contribution towards my smoking costs

:hilarious: :hilarious: Great response, although I am a reformed smoker, I am very uncomfortable about this "shop a smoker" mandate.

And i'll be asking you for a contribution towards my health bills. I may even take you to court for attempted murder!

WOOO! At Last!

I quit smoking 10 months ago and evertime I go in the pub with a beer I always crave a fag now I won't!

Spare a thought for those of us who have battled the demons of peanut, pork scratching and scampi fry addiction.

For us the nightmare continues and I am taking it one day at a time.

It is unbareable especially when your mates smoke, your sitting there and their chuffing on a benny silver and your having to stuff your face with peanuts to stop from having one.

I have not smoked for 10 months now, the main reason I quit was the ban and my health too. I went Cold Turkey its the easiest way YOU DON'T NEED IT!

Indeed, it should be for murder. After all, you are fully aware that you're killing other people!

:guns:

I always thought with the Tax I paid on me fags that I was assisting the NHS, still I bow to your superior Judgement in this matter.
So now im looking forward to a tax rebate in addition to your contribution towards my smoking costs.

Back