• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Really good turnout from those who managed to attend. Flowers look excellent as well.

May he now Rest in Peace

Was very well attended as Cricko said, the flowers organised on behalf of the Zone and SUFC supporters by Kristof were first class - best emblem I've seen portrayed for a funeral. Steve's sisters did him proud by both giving eulogies. Lovely service. Well done everyone involved, sleep peacefully Steve.

Gutted I couldn't be there but so glad he got a good send off. You will be missed mate! :'(

Flowers look fantastic. So pleased to hear there was a great turnout for him. Sleep well Steve.

Superb floral tribute :thumbsup:

Thanks for posting the photos for those who unfortunately were not able to attend.

Everything seemed fitting today for one of life's good guy's, that we all feel was taken from us far too early.

The service was very well conducted. A full house with standing room only just like some of the train journeys Steve often complained about! Fittingly the chosen hymn was 'Abide with me'. The vocal tributes by his sisters were both touching and entertaining. I'm sure Steve as OBL mentioned, would be proud of them.
It was also great to be with so many of his family and friends in the Far Post at Roots Hall after, in order to raise a glass to a great mate who will be sadly missed. Nice gesture by the club's CEO to come in to offer condolences to Steve's family on behalf of SUFC.

RIP LDN Fatso. Taken but still with us.

Wanted to be there finances dictated in the end, a new client of mine i had our first account job for so I had to do it really :(

However i am pleased there was a good turnout

Back