• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Are your other 33 posts as good as this?

Lead scum? What is this? What they used to put in paint in the bad old days?

As if putting Leeds United on my coupon wasn't bad enough, I had to go and mail a couple of mates about it first;

'Leeds United are almost evens to beat Nottingham Forest at Elland Road tonight. That's almost a license to print your own money'

You can imagine the fun they had with me this morning, even more so becuase they both then went and put them in their own accy's.

#FailWes

As if putting Leeds United on my coupon wasn't bad enough, I had to go and mail a couple of mates about it first;

'Leeds United are almost evens to beat Nottingham Forest at Elland Road tonight. That's almost a license to print your own money'

You can imagine the fun they had with me this morning, even more so becuase they both then went and put them in their own accy's.

#FailWes

That's nearly as bad as saying what a superior service c2c offers and then being delayed. I didn't make it to the Spread until 19:38:angry:

Have you tried claiming that 3-7 were the odds, rather than the scoreline?

That's nearly as bad as saying what a superior service c2c offers and then being delayed. I didn't make it to the Spread until 19:38:angry:

Have you tried claiming that 3-7 were the odds, rather than the scoreline?

Seeing as sod's law appear's to have taken up permanent residence looking over my left shoulder, I'm giving up bold statement's, predictions and gloating. I've enough egg on my face to last a lifetime.

I did however, have enough time for a pre-match pint Tuesday night though. (Past tense gloating is the exception to my new rule btw).

Seeing as sod's law appear's to have taken up permanent residence looking over my left shoulder, I'm giving up bold statement's, predictions and gloating. I've enough egg on my face to last a lifetime.

I did however, have enough time for a pre-match pint Tuesday night though. (Past tense gloating is the exception to my new rule btw).

I had time for a pre-match pint, but not sure it touched the sides on the way down.

Back