• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

League 1 scores...

Matt the Shrimp

aka Harry Potter
If the Wiltshire Robins thought they'd had a bad day in the office when they lost 2-1 at home to the mighty Shrimpers, then I guess they can console themselves with the thought that they're not as bad as their neighbours down the M4.

Did you see that Swansea result... Swansea 7 Bristol City 1.

Seven?! Bloody hell...

oops.gif
laugh.gif

7-1? And a lot of people were tipping them for the title this season, especially when they signed Stewart.

Tinnion won't last much longer there I think!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Sep. 10 2005,20:39)]7-1? And a lot of people were tipping them for the title this season, especially when they signed Stewart.

Tinnion won't last much longer there I think!
To Swansea and all!

Swansea now sit top of the league after winning 3-1 away from home. Swansea are now becoming a team to fear in the division, they have a new stadium, bigger following, and a decent side. Surprise package?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Sep. 14 2005,15:18)]Swansea now sit top of the league after winning 3-1 away from home. Swansea are now becoming a team to fear in the division, they have a new stadium, bigger following, and a decent side. Surprise package?
I would agree with all of that except the surprise package part, im not surprised.

They are a very good side, and got a great new, well named "new stadium"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ Sep. 16 2005,20:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Sep. 14 2005,15:18)]Swansea now sit top of the league after winning 3-1 away from home. Swansea are now becoming a team to fear in the division, they have a new stadium, bigger following, and a decent side. Surprise package?
I would agree with all of that except the surprise package part, im not surprised.

Fair enough. But to be honest, I though Swansea would do OK, but wouldn't trouble the play-offs or relegation spots. So when I was asked about final positions in this division, Swansea were always my suprise package with Bristol City and Tranmere to go up automatically.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Sep. 20 2005,01:25)]
[b said:
[b said:

Fair enough. But to be honest, I though Swansea would do OK, but wouldn't trouble the play-offs or relegation spots. So when I was asked about final positions in this division, Swansea were always my suprise package with Bristol City and Tranmere to go up automatically.
One out of 3 wont be too bad Mike ...

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Sep. 20 2005,15:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Sep. 20 2005,01:25)]
[b said:
[b said:

One out of 3 wont be too bad Mike ...

tounge.gif
Thank god I didn't put any money on my predicitions hey.

Back