• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

League 2 Predictor

Shrimper James

Check this out

I've done this a couple of times now and we've come out in the top 3 both times. It put my mind at rest this morning.
Apologies if it's already been put on here.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper James @ April 25 2005,11:38)]Check this out

I've done this a couple of times now and we've come out in the top 3 both times. It put my mind at rest this morning.
Apologies if it's already been put on here.
Well... I just had us finishing 4th.

Bottom line - we have to beat Yeovil.

wow.gif

Matt

Sorted.

We lose to Yeovil 3-9 but a 15-0 win at Grimsby combined with Yeovils shock 2-8 defeat against Lincoln secures us the title (Swansea and Scunny lost both games 0-9).

well we all did this a while back when there were more games left.

THE THREAD SHOULD BE FOUND, SO THAT WE CAN SEE HOW CLOSE OUR PREDICTIONS WERE!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ April 25 2005,11:52)]Sorted.

We lose to Yeovil 3-9 but a 15-0 win at Grimsby combined with Yeovils shock 2-8 defeat against Lincoln secures us the title (Swansea and Scunny lost both games 0-9).
Don't be stupid we won't keep a clean sheet at Grimsby.

Does anyone feel that if we do screw up and finish in the play-offs, we will not get promoted?...

I'm of this opinion im afraid.

We simply must beat Yeovil on Saturday, we do, we are promoted as far as im concerned...

rock.gif

I agree. Horrible feeling we will miss out. Got 30 mates coming to the game for my stag do - I just know Yeovil are going to ruin my day! Full marks to Dreams (my best man) for choosing such an important match. Thanks mate.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ April 25 2005,11:52)]Sorted.

Sounds like the kind of scores the new Champ Man throws out
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (OlvisIII @ April 25 2005,13:21)]I agree.  Horrible feeling we will miss out.  Got 30 mates coming to the game for my stag do - I just know Yeovil are going to ruin my day!  Full marks to Dreams (my best man) for choosing such an important match.  Thanks mate.
I'm having mine the same day! Could turn the whole day into a complete downer........

If we fluff it in the next two games and end up in the play offs, then I also don't think we'd get anywhere.

Does this anxious feeling stem from nervousness about the next two weeks or from a premonition of bad things about to happen?

Aaargh.....

Funny I have us winning the title by 4 points, and the next 3 all on the same points with Swansea missing out on automatic promotion by goal difference.

Back