• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hello everybody everybody everybody, he he hello everybody de de der der deeer der...........

Well the last thread started all so well, and then as usaul it was kidnapped by the lefty, right wing gangs. Well I am a new achanged cockels and I hang directly down the middle!

Still in the wonderful sleepy village of Buziose enjoying the sun and the most beautiful South American woman I have ever seen, god I don''t want to leave this wonderful place, at last the Gods have been a little kinder and my sh*ts have seemed (touch wood) to have solided up a bit. Last night we found a jungle bar that is opened planed ,and runs straight out on to the beach, it has sofas and little lantins everywhere and all the tables are carved out of wood etc, with big vines covering your head, then every so often little pipes runnning through the vines spray a lovely missed of cool water on to you, It really was and is one of the most relaxing places I have ever been to. Tommorow we leave to have our final sty in Copacobanna, which to be honest I am not looking forward to as I like it hear to much!!! My travelling partner is now f**king ill and seems to have got what I had so he is in for some punichment over the next couple of days, I believe we are not playing today, am I correct? but are we at home next Saturday, which I will be back for?

I have nothing funny to tell you about today to chilled

Mr C. Ockles

Glad to hear you are having fun young man and your internal worries seem to have eased up.Yes we are at home next week, and i still want to know what happened to mr dog at the airport.Enjoy the rest of your stay, it could be worse you could be up here with all the snow.
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ Jan. 08 2005,15:27)]Glad to hear you are having fun young man and your internal worries seem to have eased up.Yes we are at home next week, and i still want to know what happened to mr dog at the airport.Enjoy the rest of your stay, it could be worse you could be up here with all the snow.
mad.gif
I dont know Bridgey, I have yet to make contact with him, I have called him at home and hes not about, I must admit very intrigued. I recon they where strip searched or something like that

Back