• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Left-back a priority says Tilson

maninasuitcase

President
According to BBC Essex. I have to ask, why not make a bigger effort to bring in Mulgrew?

Oh well, Chris Powell is still available, but we'll probably end up with a league 2 cast-off.

Also, what's happening with Keogh? It's all gone rather quiet on the transfer front recently.

it's times like these when one smiley says it all....

:sherlock:

Maybe Mulgrew wanted to go to Aberdeen?

My thoughts exactly. I always thought it wasn't just about the extra few quid Wolves wanted. I reckon the lad just wanted to go home to Jockland & was always going to hold out for that. probably why he didn't go to Swindon as well.

Robbie Threlfall

This lad has just signed on loan to Hereford from Liverpool. I hope he is the type of player ST is looking at.

I am not so concerned as maybe I should be and will be backing the boys on a spread bet but tempus fugit..........

Powell would do a great job..he keeps himself very fit and is the consummate pro...also, I just wanna hear the 'Wiggle it, just a little bit' chant again

and even if we could afford to sign him...its again only a short term measure

Back