• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Left Wing?

Which winger?

• HRK

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Milsom

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Junior

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Feeney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kanu - I think he might come and hopefully he does , hes a good enough LW .

Feeney - To early to tell

Junior - Sounded like he outplayed Luton but would like to see hin play against a decent League 1 team.

Milsom - Sounds the best one out of the LWs this season but he sounds more of a CM?

I thought this was going to be a thread started by graysblue for a minute...

I'd say Stanislas, though realistically Feeney is the only one we have any chance of signing - and at the moment it's too early to tell if he's good enough.

HRK for me, he has proved he can play at this level and could play in the championship. Junior has only played against Luton so haven't seen too much of him tbh

I'd say Stanislas, though realistically Feeney is the only one we have any chance of signing - and at the moment it's too early to tell if he's good enough.

I would agree with this.

HRK & Jr Stan feature in both of their respective teams long term plans I thought.

Milsom looks very good in my view, and I would surprised if he were let go. Just a hunch though.

HRK or Junior In my opinion. Have not seen Feeney play yet and only seen Milsom once but he was good. Went for Junior because I think he looks like he could be more consistent.

Junior for me however we have next to no chance of signing him.

HRK did a good job for us but was wasted on the wing and is a much better striker in my opinion.
Milsom looks as if he could be a good central midfielder and I have never seen Feeney

Stanislas looks a class above Robson-Kanu to be honest, even from just the one appearance.

Stanislas - Best of the bunch but unlikely to sign. A half season loan would be good though.

Robson-Kanu - We've got more chance of him signing than some think.

Milsom - Looks tidy from his opening games, although I can't see him breaking through at Fulham as he lacks that extra bit of pace.

Feeney - I was at the reserves and he looks to have a bit of potential but is a little raw. I'd make comparisons to Stanislas though as to what type of player he looks like. They're very, very similar, although Stanislas has more ability as you'd expect.

HRK although we should have another LW either on loan or a permanent to challenge for the places.

Unlikely to get Stanislas, would be happy with Milsom who looked a more complete and able to last a whole game type winger.

Back